HOME     *     ABOUT     *     OFFICE FURNITURE     *     COPIERS     *     SERVICE CALL     *     JOB SITE PHOTOS     *      CONTACT

 

About Blackburn Office Equipment



Our History


In 1945, Chet and Hubert Blackburn began a small family-owned office machine dealership.  Founded on the principal that “We service what we sell.”  Today, Blackburn Office Equipment has become a premier supplier of office product solutions in Northwest Washington.


In 1962 Marvin Grunhurd purchased Blackburn Office Equipment and ran the business until 1992.  It was then bought by James Olson and Randy Grunhurd and they ran thebusiness together until Jim passed on in 2010. Today Blackburn Office Equipment it owned soley by Randy Grunhurd.


Blackburn Office Equipment moved to its current location at 203 W Chestnut Street in 1977.  The red brick building that overlooks Bellingham Bay was formerly the Bellingham American Legion building.

 









In Stock Electric

Sit/Stand Desk Sale!











Click here to learn more!